Thanks for checking out our listing!
So, you’re an up-and-coming, brilliant, top-of-your-peers artist, graphic and web designer?
Are you looking for a challenging, high-energy career in advertising that tests all of your skills? Looking for an employer that pays a solid salary, offers great benefits and provides stability in a tough economy? Miller Public Relations is hiring a rock-star candidate!
We are a fun, full-service advertising and public relations agency based in the Mid-Cities (Colleyville) area of Dallas / Fort Worth Texas (west side of DFW airport) that needs a bright, talented individual like YOU to fill a full-time artist, graphic design and web designer position. The energy level is HIGH, the pace is FAST and the deadlines are real, may be a bit MORE than what you may expect from an art house.
We place BIG responsibilities on our designers, in correlation with what our marketplace demands. We expect each of our hires to be proficient in writing skills, stellar communicators, creative designers, inspired artists and brilliant web developers.
We do not micro-manage our employees. Our clients are the only ones we cater to – so you are responsible for keeping track of a time sheet, project list and monthly billing folders. We need talent that delivers incredible, timely work each and every time it is assigned.
When you bring true, unchained, unapologetic talent to the table that delivers excellent results, we make it a priority to reward you far beyond the industry norm. We offer liberal vacation time, monthly bonuses and excellent health coverage (including dental). We heavily reward and promote employees who display and execute a strong personal investment in the company, our clients and the work we produce. We seek to hire designers who, above all else, strive to be the best.
Our ideal artist will be proficient in the following categories:
- Design Elements, Composition, Color Theory, and Typography
- Adobe Creative Suite Programs, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
- Experience in WordPress design and development is a HUGE plus
- Microsoft Office Programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Macintosh/Apple Operating Systems (our primary office OS)
- Print Preparation – working with vendors and sending optimized and approved creative pieces to print houses for production
- Creative Thinking / Concepting – for both advertorial needs and all kinds of marketing & collateral
- Verbal Communication
- Writing Skills / Spelling
- Copywriting and creative writing
- Time management skills
- Project management skills
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics – getting sites listed on Google-Yahoo-Bing, promoting higher organic search results through linkbuilding/sharing, structuring site updates to be useful and recognizable to search engines, microsite construction, etc.
- Experience in Apple Final Cut Pro (video editing) and Apple Logic (audio editing)
All candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college, art school or university. We are a non-smoking company.
Think you’re up for the job? Submit your resumé, portfolio and LinkedIn profile to HireMe@millerpublicrelations.com.
Best of luck to you!
The Miller Public Relations Team