Miller Public Relations is a move-fast, do-it-all boutique advertising and public relations agency in Colleyville, Texas. We are currently seeking a high-energy, eager-to-learn social media strategist/entry-level designer to assist our creative team.
You will work closely with the Creative Director and Digital Strategist on various projects in a deadline-driven, client-pleasing environment.
PS – This is an entry-level opening so recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Design or related major
- Experience working in a variety of content management platforms and applications
- Organized with strategic planning skills to facilitate and monitor campaigns
- Creative copywriting skills (for the purposes of posting to blogs and social media channels)
- Able to stay ahead of industry topics and experiment based on findings
- Demonstrated social media campaign creation
- Quick learning, flexible and able to create, act, solve “on the fly”
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Strategy planning and execution across all social media channels (including daily/multi-daily postings)
- An “eye” for all things design – the way words work with imagery to tell a story and to sell a product; the way colors affect our psyche and aesthetics form perceptions
- Familiarity with Mac OS
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
MAJOR plus if you have:
- Experience in WordPress design and front-end web development
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
Send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org